A local magazine is looking for male and female models to walk the runway on November 10th, 12th, and 13th at the Denver Fashion Show Week. The Denver Fashion Week is an opportunity for local designers, boutiques, and nation brands to promote their work and their models. Each brand brings their own elements to the table during the show.
This is Colorado’s largest fashion show and event planners need new models and designers to take the stage for three nights. As a model, you will walk the runway sporting designer outfits and clothes. As a designer, you will promote your own work and hire models to wear then on the runway.
Both jobs provide a great outlet to show off your talents and originality. This is not a paid gig, but you will gain huge exposure from industry professionals looking to jump on a new original idea.
The casting directors are also looking for promo models to attend a specific event for three hours. You will be greeting attendants, informing people, pouring drinks, and promoting different booths. This is a great opportunity for you to make money while gaining valuable experience in the industry. You will meet people that know their way around the television business, so it will benefit you if you make a good impression on them. Promo modeling is usually a great outlet to start your modeling career.
Details about the Casting
Some of the details about the casting such as its location, timings and other details are outlined below:
- The casting will take place in the Southbridge Mall in the Greendale Area
- The casting will take place at the mall from 10 am to 4 pm.
- The date for the casting call is November 10th, 2016.
- The Model are requested to observe the timings religiously
- A professional photographer on site will be taking pictures of aspiring models
- The photographer works with W Magazine
- The pictures will then be analyzed by the W Magazine Panel who will decide which one to feature in a their March 2017 issue.
- Selected models will also be given the chance to star in an upcoming ad campaign by Simon Malls.
Models both male and female
Designers both male and female
Event Planners and coordinators to help with set-up
Open Call: September 29th
Where: Denver, Colorado
What to wear: Fashionable attire or your own original designs
This is an open call to all agencies and independent models looking for a unique and promising event.