The producers of The Ultimate Fighter need models for an opportunity to become the UFC’s newest ring girls. They will appear in a presentation for their own unscripted series on a major cable network.
On this show, the selected models will work to become a famous Octagon Girl and travel to UFC events throughout the world. The series will look at the lives of the models as the compete for a position. You will see the physical and emotional stress that goes into heavy training to become a ring girl for one of the most watched sports on TV. It is truly an eye-opening experience.
We are seeking models who:
- Are at least 21 years of age and live in Southern California
- Have a fit and athletic body type
- Are legally able to work and live in the United States
- Are not contractually tied to any other combat sports promotion
- Can attend scheduled auditions in North Hollywood during the week of October 24 and film a presentation for the show in mid-November.
Models selected will film a presentation for the TV series for a rate of $500. If you are selected for the series, you will receive an Octagon Girl contract with the UFC, as well as an appearance fee for the show.
This is a tremendous opportunity to appear in a national televised sport as a featured model. Not only will this look great on your resume, it pays very well. Apply as soon as possible so that you don’t miss auditions!